Saturday 20 February 2010

Way of life

When I was a very tiny kid I used to talk about motorcycles with people, and I told everyone I wanted a Harley Davidson. I asked for permission to get a tattoo done while my mother was still thinking I had to be playing with toys! But some people will never change. My parents thought I was becoming a criminal.
However, I went to university and got my degree, I worked a lot and I started a thriving career which is still developing and that I hope it will success soon. Did you see I wasn't that bad?
It's funny how people tend to think that you can't be a good guy being a biker that drinks more beer than water. On the other hand I found that while riding with others, being with musicians and all those creatures of the night, everyone asked me how in hell could I dedicate my career to education and then still go to heavy metal concerts and live on the wild side? Well, I am what I am but I would like to point out that people nowadays take one way or another and that's all... this is a pretty bad thing 'coz people say they will be gothics, rockers, hippies, snobs or whatever shit they want. But I am a free human being and I can read philosophy and leave the book aside for a while and grab a motorcycle mag and be as happy as was before.

I have nothing to prove to anyone. I can have an ear-ring and teach children, I can smoke a joint afterwards anywhere and I can still be the same person. Difficult to label. I ride long, I drink mad and I fuck hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment