Tuesday 26 January 2010

Down by the mud


It's not a surprise I like the custom and cruiser like bikes. Also choppers but I find them of no use in my daily life and I don't have the money to afford another bike. Mud is not a good friend of any bikes and specially not of a cruiser but there's no other option sometimes. I was riding on a lonely secondary road, those I like most, and I found the tarmack full of mud, stones and dirt because of the strong rain falls on the previous days that nobody had cleaned. The first contact with mud was good. My bike drifted a bit, my galfriend felt a bit insecure for a second and that was all. Then I got used to find mud from time to time and that was when the problem started. We fell down. Nothing bad at the end, a bit of pain in knees and elbows and that's all but never lose concentration on a bike!
My iron is much better than me, nothing happened to the bike and nothing was broken so at least I must be happy. My gal and me went back home to have a showe and to take out mud from our trousers, jackets, gloves...

No comments:

Post a Comment