Thursday 19 November 2009

New Hondas in town


I really like how a company like honda is really trying to get into any markets showing quality products. It's not new that they get all their motivation from competition bikes on track. However, they have always shown they can cope with cruiser style bikes.

What really impressed me most is that they decided to create a chopper. The bike looks fucking good, at least as I see it, and according to what I see it seems it's not a bloody show bike that nobody can use in real life situations.

According to my riding, this bike would be quite nice and good except for that beautiful tank that makes not enough room for a long distance badass like me. Putting some cargo to the bike seems rather difficult as well but there always are methods to do it. I have done it many times and I think we can handle it as long as you are going alone. Taking your girl on a trip like this may need a trailer for the bike... and that's not really beautiful on the bike is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment