Monday 9 November 2009

Lost in the road


I sometimes amaze myself when I go to any bike events and I find such a mean machines. I've just been in one last weekend and I found quite a lot of wanna-have machines that made me having wet dreams. There I was with my tiny old bike against the giants of the road and I found out most of them were show-bikes. I love showbikes and I would love them even more if people use them for riding long trips. There's no use for a parked bike.

On the other hand, my veteran little bike has been ridden through all contry, all kinds of surfaces and in all weather conditions and I fear not looking at any one who says is a real motard and tell him that he would not be able to folow me if we're going a long way non stopping. My friends tell me I'm quite crazy but a bike is for touring not only for having coffee just round the corner -which it's fucking cool as well- but to experience life on that machine. There are no good or bad bikes; there are just good or bad bikers.


No comments:

Post a Comment