Wednesday 24 March 2010

Freedom for the information!!!!!! Let Google or whoever work properly

With all the current tension between Google and China's government I must say a couple of things.
Google has become one of the big giants in the business world and I have never liked them, but that's not the point. According to Google's philosophy they only inform people and that's something great. To be honest I use Google everyday and nearly all the information, pics, videos and nearly everything you read and see in this blog comes from there.
Chinese government don't want their citizens to get information. As usual, that's simply because they fear the great power of the population. But you cannot tame a whole world. I hope a revolution comes soon to free chinese people, and if that revolution is coming from a private company I think it's also the time to change revolutions.
I tend to think we can all do this peacefully and information is the greatest weapon of all times. Thanx internet for that.
FREE GOOGLE IN CHINA!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment