Friday 6 August 2010

Bloody Friday

AAAAAAAarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fridays are harder than Mondays. When the alarm clock gives you a mini heart attack so that you can go to work it becomes much harder than Mondays as you are tired from the whole fucking week getting up early again and again. I know Friday nights are great and I know Saturday is just there but.... I'm fucking tired.

Where I live people come to spend their holidays. Michelle Obama is still here, with all and everyone that implies, and celebrities all around the world come to the Costa del Sol too. However, this paradise is nothing unless you've got the money and time to be in paradise as paradise is everything but cheap. I wish I could spend my time lying on the beach with the thong's owner above but people like me are just working and seeing how the others have fun...

But, nobody can take me out of my rides and that's all I really need, well and some Rock and Roll too!

No comments:

Post a Comment